Monday, June 18, 2012

Dungeon A-Go-Go

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm drawing a webcomic now ("Muscles Diablo in: Where Terror Lurks"), and posting it page-by-page over on my Tumblr page. If you haven't been keeping up, the first 6-page chapter is now complete, and you can read it on my website.



If you're a Tumblr user, I hope you'll follow me there, but if not, maybe consider bookmarking it and checking in every Tuesday and Thursday for new stuff. Everyone's got their own preferred format for this kind of thing, though, so I'll continue posting each finished chapter in its entirety as I finish them, so people who just like to read complete little chunks from top-to-bottom can get their fix as well. Thanks for looking, and I appreciate all the feedback I've received so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment