Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Coming soon!

I've been wanting to launch a webcomic for some time now, so I'm proud to announce that I’m hard at work on one right now! It is entitled “Muscles Diablo in: Where Terror Lurks” and I can’t wait to show it to you.

Basically it is about a tough guy with a shady past who punches a lot of things. There’s a missing baby and a mysterious mob boss and probably some sort of redemption or something. Oh, and a whole lot of crazy monsters and stuff. I promise it’ll be ready real soon, so keep your eyes glued to patnlewis.tumblr.com for the first exciting installment.

The comic will appear there exclusively for a while before showing up in its permanent home on my website. If there's any big news with the comic, I'll be sure to report it here, but mainly this blog will still be used for general illustration/cartooning stuff.

In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of some "Muscles Diablo" stuff I compiled from my sketchbooks. There are some early character designs, page thumbnails, unused (as of now) ideas, and just general inspiration-type drawings. Are you excited yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment