Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MoCCA bound

If you're in New York this weekend, you can spot me at the annual Museum of Cartoon and Comic Art festival (commonly known as the MoCCA Art Fest) at the 69th Regiment Armory on Lexington Ave.

I'll be there selling my usual assortment of books, prints, and buttons, but there's more: I'll have a brand-new minicomic anthology I put together entitled "OUR BROADCAST DAY: COMICS ABOUT TELEVISION SHOWS."

All I can say is that this comic is rad. Some of my favorite cartoonists contributed their own takes on classic and current television shows. It is beautiful and hilarious and maybe a little poignant at times. Everyone brought their "A" game and I'm extremely proud f the result. Full disclosure: due to some unforeseen life complications on my end, this thing has been in the works since 2010 so I'd really like to thank the participating cartoonists for putting up with the excruciatingly long time it's taken me to release it into the world.

I hope it's worth the wait. See you in New York.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I'm excited to check it out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete