Friday, February 4, 2011

Cragmore

This blog is really mainly intended to show off my illustrations, but this week I was honored to receive a few nice awards for my comics work as well.

The comics review blog "File Under Other" named my comic CRAGMORE as one of their Favorite Mini-Comics of 2010. Same with the site "Midnight Fiction," which called CRAGMORE one of their Favorite Mini-Comics of 2010 too. Finally, I got the great news that the Small Press and Alternative Comics Convention (SPACE) in Columbus Ohio awarded me their annual SPACE Prize.

I'm really proud to be recognized in this way so I just wanted to say thanks! If you'd like to read the beginning of CRAGMORE and see what all the fuss is about, I put the first 20-some pages online starting right here. Thanks!

Below is a possible cover design for the collected volume, publisher TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment